Hotspot to internal link

Q&A about the latest release Version
Mario

OK. I am new to this.
I have a web page with several VR views. Using hotspots in the panoramas I can easily link to other panoramas or other web pages.
Can anybody tell me if and how I can connect to internal links using hotspots.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Currently a new tutorial is in the process of creation. I hope it will be online soon.
MfG, Thomas
Mario

thomas wrote:Currently a new tutorial is in the process of creation. I hope it will be online soon.
Thanks, for responding.
We really need an answer as soon as possible because we are in the middle of making a presentation and we found no documentation on this subject anywhere.
Mario
thomas
Chief Gnome

What do you mean with internal links? Did you tried the target "myself"?
MfG, Thomas
Mario

thomas wrote:What do you mean with internal links? Did you tried the target "myself"?
Thanks
I mean getting back to another page within the web site.
For example we have a floor plan with markers indicating links to VR views. Once inside the views one can navigate to other views through hotspots. After several jumps one should be able to go back to the floor plan page directly. We could not.

The only target we tried was "_blank".
As a matter of fact this is the crux of the matter. We found no explanation of what a Target is, what it does and what are the options with it.
thomas
Chief Gnome

The targets work as in HTML and also links work like HTML so the navigation is stateless which means if you like to have a link back to the floor plan you have to include the link within your panorama or the surrounding HTML page.
MfG, Thomas
Mario

thomas wrote:The targets work as in HTML and also links work like HTML so the navigation is stateless which means if you like to have a link back to the floor plan you have to include the link within your panorama or the surrounding HTML page.
In our case after you jump to other views with hotspots the surrounding HTML page disappears. The only navigation commands remaining are the BACK command or the hotspots.
I was hoping that I could go back to my page with hotspots without going all the way back to the internet.
http://www.atlastotalweb.com/planwmr.htm shows my current test page.
thomas
Chief Gnome

In your case you can simple link to the html files instead of .mov files! This will solve your problem. Or you can do it like in the tutorial at
http://www.pano2qtvr.com/tutorial.php and the sample
MfG, Thomas