Preload image problem

Q&A about the latest release Version
vibert

In creating an object movie (flash) and specifying a jpg file to go along with the 'loading' window, the jpg file is also referenced as one of my object movie frames. The loading window works just as expected. In the actual object movie interaction, however, the jpg pops up at a specific frame. I imported the movie into SWF Quicker to take a look, and for some reason, it shows the jpg with 'Linkage' set to img_2_28.

I don't have experience in Flash, so I don't know how to fix this problem except for removing the jpg for the preloader. The Console window correctly shows the file name for the object movie for 'object.image.0.2.28.0' so its confusing as to why it's replaced with the jpg.

I've tried using a png image instead of jpg, also renaming the file, but like I said, the only thing that works is to remove it entirely.

The computer I use does not have Quicktime nor pano12.dll installed.

Thanks for any help.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Do you have more then 100 images in your object movie? If so, then there is a bug that I have just found out.... I will try to fix this soon.
MfG, Thomas
vibert

You're right, I do have more than 100 images. ( 216 images ) I appreciate the reply.

Also, I've looked for info on this: Are multiple viewstates available for Flash object movies? I'd like to have the swf controller for object rotation, and have a 'mouse down' viewstate so that when the image is clicked the 2nd viewstate is activated, which shows a zoomed in image.

Thanks!
thomas
Chief Gnome

vibert wrote: Also, I've looked for info on this: Are multiple viewstates available for Flash object movies? I'd like to have the swf controller for object rotation, and have a 'mouse down' viewstate so that when the image is clicked the 2nd viewstate is activated, which shows a zoomed in image.
Currently viewstates are not supported.
MfG, Thomas