"Random" panning?

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
Radianicus

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but we're working on a panorama for a website and we'd
like to do something a little different. On every page that I've seen so far that has a panorama
come up on the page, the pan just goes horizontally around and around the image. Obviously a
user can click on the image or controls and move the view, which will eventually snap back to
horizontal. But what we'd like is when the image comes up, the camera pans around the image
not just horizontally but vertically as well. So imagine an interior space like a cathedral.
The image on the homepage comes up and the pan starts horizontally then moves up to view
the ceiling and back down, etc., with no user input. I'm thinking just a simple sinusoidal motion
would do pretty much what we want, at least to start.

Has anyone done this? Any insights or tips are greatly appreciated!
Hopki
Gnome

This has been addressed in the next version.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Radianicus

Hi,

Thanks - that's good news. Would there be a beta version we could play with?

In the meantime, is it possible to modify the javascript to control the panning and tilt/zoom to work with the existing software? We'd just like to play around with not only tilting, but also zooming a bit while panning. As you can see, we're anxious to get started with this! Thanks...
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
We are hoping to release a beta around June.
So may as well wait for this.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Radianicus

Great.

Thank you...
Hrvoje

Bump

Sry for necro, but I searched forum for same functionality so I thought that it should be convenient to continue from already started thread.
After posting I realized that it's in wrong category so I created new post here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11059

Best regards