Using SWF tours in other flash animations

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
panovrlover

I have a client that already has a flash based navigation map, and they are looking to use the swf tours we provided them within their current flash nav. This all works great, until you come to the fullscreen buttons within our tour scenes.

The fullscreen button works, but the tour itself is sticking to the size of their flash navigation? i.e. they click on the fullscreen button and although the window itself expands, the tour stays in the top left corner at the size of their original flash nav.

The client has worked around this on their navigation by including the following code:

Stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;

And have asked if it can be built in to the fullscreen button on our panos, but I can't figure out if this is possible as Pano2vr doesn't give you access to the XML file?

Any help appreciated.
panovrlover

Anyone?

Would be great to get some feedback, anyone included a SWF tour into another SWF presentation??
hum@no.id

I learning more advice and tried it. My experience is that any tour and any SWF panoramic player is better connected to other Flash animation as a separate module, through an intermediary ... for example through the "lightbox" or other...
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I am going to move thins to the action script forum as that's a better place for it.
Hopforly you will get some replys.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/