object2vr

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
Flashnoob

Hey
I have a question about loading an object2vr swf from a pano2vr swf using a button..
I don't want to load a o2vr "inside" a pano2vr, but rather switch between those two by pressing a button.
So far I haven't even gotten the object2vr to load from my flash script at all, I only get a blue screen where the o2vr should be.
All of my pano2vr are working fine tho..
could anyone please help with this?
I'm running AS2 by the way
Flashnoob

Anyone here who knows anything about this, please leave a reply..!
I have been working on this a long time and would hate to come to a stop now
thomas
Chief Gnome

The problem may be AS2. Why don't you use AS3?
MfG, Thomas
Flashnoob

Well, I couldn't get the pano2vr to work properly in AS3..being sort of a noob with flash I don't understand AS3 very well.
And now that all my work is built around the same AS2 example I found here on the site it would be a bit of a pain to have to redo everything in AS3..
but if that is my only option I guess I don't have a choice then.
Do you have any AS3 examples of how to call an Object2VR swf by pressing a button you could share with me?

Thanks for the reply!
Flashnoob

I have been testing my AS2 a bit and found that if I load the Object2VR first it will load properly, but then when I push any of the buttons in my minimap, none of the Pano2vr swf will load.
Then if I set things back the way they were, so that one of my Pano2VR's load first, the Pano2's will load properly, but if I push the button for loading my object2VR it won't load properly either..
I don't know if this makes sense to anyone, but if it does, please tell me what I have done wrong!
I greatly appreciate every help I may get.