Automatic move to next pano

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
cybero

Hello :D ,
before I start to type I need to say the english isn't my primary language so please take my grammar easy. I consider to buy Pano2VR licence next MON and I don't have much experience with Pano2VR and nada skills with Action Scripts, anyway im reading articles and practicing whenever I'm free. For a couple days now, i'm trying to find out how to create a virtual tour (multiple virtual shows) with auto-switching from one to next if no mouse, keyboard action occurs.
Imagine this: you open a website, main page with autorotating virtual show appears, if you start using it, it will behave normally, if you don't touch it as you are interested in text content of the page, it will rotate for some seconds and switch to next or nearest hotspot.
If anyone know how is this possible I will greatly appreciated it.

This call isn't really helpful for me (at least now) as I dont understand the code, I found some examples with "onclick" but this isn't what I'm looking for.
pano.openNext(<url:String>,<parameter:String>); // Open next panorama :?:

Thank you in advance PJ
mhc1

deleted
Last edited by mhc1 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhc1

AFAIK it´s not possible with Pano2VR at the moment.

I use Easypano- that has seperate camera tracks and does a really great job -with this issue.
You could handle this inside the html- file.

Hopefully someone can tell us that I´m wrong, because I would like to have this feature too.