Sequence Animation

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
MARX

Hi,
So I have been creating spherical panoramas with sports sequences in them... like this (earlier attempt) http://www.360cities.net/image/bencam
I dont own Pano2VR right now... but I would buy it if it can do what I want.

What I want to do is have the spherical with no people in it, but have a hotspot in the image where you can click and the sequence animates (images of skier/snowboarder etc. appear in a staggered way)
This is relatively easy to do in After Efects, or even photoshop... but is there a way of getting it to work inside a VR?

Perhaps not with the button idea, is it possible to input an animated gif for instance and output a VR with it animating in a loop.

If this can be done, I will then face an issue of the viewer being able to see the action if it goes around too quickly... so is there a way to set a view path where it auto pans and tilts as the images animate?

Im not sure how possible all of these ideas are, which is why I am posting on here, I am pushing VRs and my action sports photography together and these are some ideas Id like to play around with.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Bridgwater
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Mark
The best i can come up with is if you take the panoramas from the same point, you can use the new cross fade (without zoom) and use the placeholder $cur.
So pano1 opens with no people, on a button click pano2 opens with people, the $cur means that the next panorama will open with the same Pan/Tilt/FoV as the first and as its a cross fade the people should fade in. well thats the theory.

In fact there is nothing stopping you from having more that two.

Place a button in the skin and give it a Mouse Click, Open Next Panorama, Url: $ui, Pan/Tilt/FoV: $cur

In each panorama open the user data and add the next SWF file in the Information text field, pano2.swf, etc.
So in pano1, have pano2.swf in the information field, then in pano2 have pano3.swf in its information field.
Then in the last one have it go back to pano1.swf.
Remember to set in the first panorama, Transitions with cross fade but with no zoom in or out.

That should do the trick
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/