AS3 loading fullscreen issue

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
shannonr

Hi there
Having had the nasty surprise of having to rewrite an application in AS3 having never used it before so as to get a pano object working, I'm now nearly done, but there are 2 issues:
The pano object has lost its controllers
When in fullscreen and the frame where the pano loads is reached, the whole movie (i.e. container) jumps to the top left.

**edit - seems the problems stem from loading the vr 2 levels down into my main timeline, and is a scale issue where it looks like the vr is misreading the stage size. The cursor has gone haywire too. If I dont explicitly set "vr.pano.setWindowSize(639,360)" it is scaled way too big...but none of the nested clips it is in are themselves scaled.

***edit 2: Is the pano object running any code that targets my root timeline? Is that why the whole movie jumps perhaps...if so how can I block its access to the loading files timeline (as lockroot no longer exists in AS3)?

I am using the loading script detailed in the flash api section.

Any body got any ideas? Hope so as my deadline is tomorrow!

Thanks

Shannon
shannonr

OK- I've worked it out...every nested clip needs to be positioned at o,o or the pano coordinates freak out. The controller is still way down the bottom of the screen though...
thanks
shannon