Movement of imported pano (the object itself)

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
AreBee

Hello all, this is my first post.

I've gone through the motions of creating a Pano2VR .swf file for subsequent load into a Flash animation I'm creating. I've no problem loading in the .swf, having adopted the code given in the Wiki.

Background: I'm using AS3.0 in Adobe CS4 along with Flash player 10. I've a button symbol on the stage (at authoring time) that contains a rectangle with a stroke but no fill. This is nothing more than a picture frame slightly larger than the pano to make the latter look a little better. It's a button symbol because I need to be able to access its alpha.

The problem: The pano loads up perfectly and is automatically positioned where I have stipulated through code. However, if you start to move the pano around, the picture frame (i.e. button symbol) moves very slightly. We're only talking a pixel or two, but it's a noticable glitch and I really want to prevent it from occuring. It's definitely the frame and not the pano that's moving.

Can anyone help me out please? If it's permitted, I can send the Flash .fla file if it would help.

Kind regards,

Robbie
AreBee

Folks,

It's alright, I've sussed it out. :D

Robbie
ksalayon

Hello Robbie,

I was having the same problem when trying to load the pano into my swf. The other elements in the stage gets distorted when I try to rotate the 360 pano. Could you please share your solution? I was really trying to look for a solution throughout the forums but no solution was ever really presented.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Kin
Noisy

Hi guys

when you are authoring the pano, you need to deselect the 'Change stage quality" option on the flash settings page.