All Flash Website Not Able to Use .swf files from P2VR

Using Pano2VR/Object2VR SWF files with your own Flash projects
neweye

Greetings, guys ...

I'm working with Livebooks.com in developing a website ...

However, they tell me they are not able to use the .swf pano files exported from P2VR I'm giving them into their all flash website ...

Any thoughts? Could this be a Flash 8/Flash 9 issue?

Thanks in advance ...

neweye
erik leeman

Did you tell them about this page?
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pano2VR_-_Flash_API
It contains essential information on how to integrate Pano2VR Flash panoramas in larger Flash applications.

Erik
neweye

Thanks, Erik for your prompt reply ...

I will pass this info along to them ...

neweye
neweye

Erik (or anyone else ...):

Once the .swf file is embedded into the site, will the embedded fullscreen icon be operational? Or do I need to have them embed some sort of ZIP archive file with the .swf, embed object .js, and html file?

Thanks again ...

neweye (Craig)
erik leeman

As far as my limited experience goes, all skin elements will work as if your Pano2VR Flash panorama is completely on its own.
But that may depend on the actual Flash application your panorama is loaded into.
So a fullscreen button in your skin will (or in some cases might not) work as usual, but they will need to provide everything that's necessary for fullscreen mode as you normally would.
But they will already know how to do that, it should be standard procedure for them and not for you to worry about, all they need from you is your .swf file.

However, do tell them about the framerate you have set for your Flash panorama in Pano2VR, default value is 50 fps.
You may have to adjust that value to the framerate they use, and run your panorama through Pano2VR again.
They might also want to know the window dimensions you have chosen for your panorama, just ask them.

Erik