Simplex Skin Mods

Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Here are two Pano2VR Pro skins which combine past projects.
Simplex_thumbnail
This is the Simplex skin with a marker template to make thumbnails when dragging nodes from the tour browser. Instructions on how to add a transformations output to make the thumbnails is in the skin.

Simplex_thumb_sound
This is the same skin but with added sound support.
The Play, Pause and stop buttons target the _background sound channel while the volume targets the _main sound channel.
This means that the volume will adjust all sounds while the Play etc only affects the _background sound.

There is also a node marker in the sound container, "set_volume", this sets the startup sound level of the sounds so the volume indicator and sound levels are synchronised.

If you add a new sound to the project, add it with it's level set to 1.00, then add the sound to the node marker giving the same action:
Viewer Init => Set Volume => 0.4 => Target: "your new sound file"

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
simplex_thumb_sound.zip
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 1382 times
simplex_thumbnail.zip
(45.74 KiB) Downloaded 1452 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

Thank you Sir
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Vitaly

Hopki, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I have not tested it yet, but reading your annotation I think this is just that thing I requested for!
Amazing responsiveness.
Thanx again!
Egami

Wow,thanks a lot hopki, this is what i'm looking for .
I have a little request , can u add a matching icon for Google map too :D , the one for the thumbnail is used to be for the map

best regard
Hmmm

Thanks you !! :shock: :roll:

Best regards.
Vitaly

I just tried to use simplex_thumb_sound.zip in Pano2VR Pro Version 5.
I added DIRECTIONAL sound to each node in my tour. But there is issue: when I pass to next node, the sound from previous node continues to play. After passing 2 nodes I hear 2 sounds playing simultaneously. There was no such issue with this skin in 4.x version.
How can I solve this problem. I need individual sound for each node

P.S. It was my fault. I checked SOUND TRANSITION ( didn't know what it is). After unchecking the problem was solved