Show several pictures from a point hotspot

Hopki
Gnome

Hi
This is a simple but effective way to show more than one picture when using point hotspots.
I have also used a well known format so the viewer will instinctively know how the change the pictures.
The project uses a Set Element Alpha action to hide one image befor showing the next.
In the below preview i have used a Change Element Alpha, to give a better picture transistion.

Please find attached a complete project witch includes index.html, p2q_embed js file, One.p2vr project file, picture.ggsk skin file and the One.jpg strip panorama file.

When you open the One.p2vr project file you will see a there is a point hotspot defined in the hotspot editor.
You will note that I have used some html 1 formatting to create the underline in the text as well as given it a Skin – ID of hs.

In the skin editor you will see a point hotspot template with an ID of hs.
You will also note I use two text boxes for my hotspot tool tips to make a drop shadow effect. The drop shadow text in black is above the white text in the file tree and is 2 px to the right and down of the white text.

I have also used a screen tint to darken the panorama to highlight the pictures.

I first made the “bird” which has both back and forward text and buttons.
I then just copied and paste it to make the others. I then changed the picture and the ID of the copies.

The close button rectangle must close the picture showing.
In the file tree of Pano2vr, the lower the element, the more forward the element will be in the skin so you will see I have arranged the pictures so the lower one is the first.

You will need to change which pictures are opened and closed in the pic forward and back buttons/rectangles. I have also set the rectangles to show the hand icon so the viewer knows there is some interactivity.

I added the pictures as buttons just encase you wanted them to highlight on hover so that you could point them to a link. You would just make the forward and back button rectangles a bit narrower so the user can click on the pictures.

Hopki
Attachments
One.swf
(384.86 KiB) Downloaded 23374 times
pim.zip
(589.81 KiB) Downloaded 2850 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
chantus

Thanks for sharing!
Pablo
three6T

Thanks for sharing that - looks very smooth :D
Shytsko

Thanks for the skin, original work! :D
StefanoC

Hi Hopki.
:?: :?: :?: This way to show more than one picture when using point hotspots work fine either in the html5 and flash?Thank you :D
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Yes, this works with HTML5 as well as Flash.
Just download the project which is Flash, then add the HTML5 output, select the skin and publish.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
StefanoC

Thank you Hopki. it works fine! :wink:
BenderFX

Does this also work when a pano has a fullscreen button?
I wonder how to keep the images centered in the screen.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you anchor the pictures centre then that will always stay in the centre of the screen.
This also works with HTML5 BTW.
Also this was made before the change relative position action so now you can slide the pictures in a masking container.
Have a look at this post: http://ggnome.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... ers#p31104
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
EVerheggen

Pano2VR 17-4-2020 09_34_19.png
Pano2VR 17-4-2020 09_34_19.png (5.23 KiB) Viewed 11814 times
My browser blocks opening of the index.html as well.