New free skin

jare

Does the volume function work with background looped music, or only when assigning the song fuction to the button?
It should work with all music sources, but you have to define the target in skin editor. Or add some new actions. There is a lot of variants of using the volume slider.Try :)
You'll note that in my example the music doesn't start on load up - you have to click the music off, then on again, for it to start - is there a way around this?
Sorry, I’m currently far from civilization using very old laptop with very slow mobile internet, so that I can not view panoramas at all :cry:
I think this can be fixed by adding a new action – Init – Play Sound- to some element. Maybe it will help if you check the Export to first frame checkbox in the element settings.
How can the sound be programmed to loop continuously?
You have to define the sound in skin editor (Elements > Add Sound…). There is a loop option.
stalwart

jare wrote:
You'll note that in my example the music doesn't start on load up - you have to click the music off, then on again, for it to start - is there a way around this?
I think this can be fixed by adding a new action – Init – Play Sound- to some element. Maybe it will help if you check the Export to first frame checkbox in the element settings.
How can the sound be programmed to loop continuously?
You have to define the sound in skin editor (Elements > Add Sound…). There is a loop option.

I don't like sound / music to automatically start on pano opening, preferring the viewer to choose whether to have it on or off. therefore, I changed the order of the buttons, to put the play button on top, then Init - hide element - $self on the 'off' button - seems to work.

Yep - thanks for the loop tip.

Here's the result:
http://www.360imagery.co.uk/VT/lounge/test.html

Stu
AdrianF

I have add a compass to this skin.

Adrian
capture_10082009_143445.jpg
capture_10082009_143445.jpg (95.13 KiB) Viewed 24722 times
panobox_fpp_with_compass.ggsk
(190.28 KiB) Downloaded 2078 times
Smourt

Hello

This skin is awesome!

Does anyone know how to click on a hotspot which brings up a window in the same manner as the info button.

So by clicking on a hotspot you open a JPG...

looked all over and a bit lost actually...

I have looked at the hotspots "13_3 hotspot" which is supposed to explain it but it explains how to use images as the link but what I am looking at is the hotspot bringing up a specific images describing the area...

Thanks

Stephan
Smourt

OK...!

Seems like it is just me on the forums of late...

I have figured out the method of adding an image which is activated using a hotspot...

I think this might not be the best way to do it... let me explain...

I have 2 hotspot templates one to URLs and one to information popups (jpg)

Initially I thought that the skin just carries the controller, I dod not think it carried any files you want to attach...

So if I want to do 100 panos with 200 images (info jpgs) then I have to put them all into the skin prior to creating all the panos...

Does this make sense?

Regards

Stephan
PixPool-51

Thank you for the skin

:D
zap

Smourt wrote:OK...!

Seems like it is just me on the forums of late...

I have figured out the method of adding an image which is activated using a hotspot...

I think this might not be the best way to do it... let me explain...

I have 2 hotspot templates one to URLs and one to information popups (jpg)

Initially I thought that the skin just carries the controller, I dod not think it carried any files you want to attach...

So if I want to do 100 panos with 200 images (info jpgs) then I have to put them all into the skin prior to creating all the panos...

Does this make sense?

Regards

Stephan

Yes
Alternatively you can link them externally so your skin doesn't boost up too much in size. Best used with a preloader html for fast skin response rate once loaded.

cheers
360 Panorama Creators http://luxmap.com
Google Trusted Photographer
fred user

Hello,

According to stalwart, I don't like sound / music to automatically start on pano opening, preferring the viewer to choose whether to have it on or off. As stalwart, I changed the order of the buttons of the panobox_fpp.ggsk, put the play button on top, then Init - hide element - $self on the 'off' button.

My problem is that the sound plays during one second at the beginnig (i have put "loaded stop sound _main" on loader). And the sound doesn't play after clicking on the button music on "mouse click play sound _main".

I don't understand what happens

Thanks for your help
Attachments
essai le top.ggsk
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 1637 times
fred user

The loudspeaker "on/off" now works well with the good soundtarget "son1" but i have always at the beginning the pb of one second of music.
Anybody know how to solve it ?
fred user

The sound problem at start on pano opening was linked to the directional sound.
All is ok with the same sound add in skin editior "Add sound" but it is not that i wanted
Is it possible to link the loudspeaker to the directional sound ?
Thanks for your answers
DSilver

Anyone know where i can find or how to make similar or additional buttons to add in like Map button and a Floorplan button?
jeroen

AdrianF wrote:I have add a compass to this skin.

Adrian
capture_10082009_143445.jpg
panobox_fpp_with_compass.ggsk
Dear Adrian,

I think the compas is turning the wrong way arround! When I turn to the right the compast goes to the left.

Fixing is easy change the Rotate pan from -1 to 1 in the needle (bild 69).

thanks for sharing it.
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
jare

DSilver wrote:Anyone know where i can find or how to make similar or additional buttons to add in like Map button and a Floorplan button?
Here is a compass icon.

See a virtual tour with this icon (the first tour on the page).
Attachments
compass_mo.png
compass_mo.png (4.82 KiB) Viewed 23899 times
itamar

This skin is absolutely the best !
Great job here.

I'd like to translate the text hints to portuguese.

Would you mind to tell what font did you use, as well as drop shadows parameters ?

Regards,
jare

Would you mind to tell what font did you use, as well as drop shadows parameters ?
Here is psd file with all layers.