New free skin

jeroen

jare wrote: ... is psd file with all layers.
Thanks a lot!
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
Antti

Hello. I do not get the link text in hotspot view. What should I do?
Banchilo

jare wrote:Hi!
I created a new skin for Pano2VR.
Main features - pan, tilt, zoom, fullscren, auto rotate, user data, reset view buttons
- hide/show controls switcher
- hotspot button
- pre-loader
- “screen” for user data

If you like it, you can download skin file here.
Enjoy it!

Hi,

I have a problem With this skin, I can't see the URL description (text below hs image)

Someone can help me.
Thanks

jare

Hi.
You have to modify the skin a little.
Add a child text field for hotspot or hs image with text $hs.
Last edited by jare on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claude258

Is it possible to modify the popup text of the buttons? I would like to have it in french. Do I have to create a png image or can I use the skin editor ?
Thanks.
Claude
jare

The popups now are png images because skin editor doesn't allow to use that font, anti-aliasing and other features.
You can create your own text in photoshop (psd file attached) and replace current images.
Or you can use simle text in skin editor instead of the images.
lancerdoom1

i am not getting hotspot text on mouse over or even clicked on hotspot icon, please help
CynthiaFox

I am fairly new to creating panos and skins and appreciate the new ones you have created.
I did attempt to make a new skin myself but none of my actions seemed to working when I completed and saved the pano.
Also I am using pleinplot to convert to quicktime since some users to the sites still use it and nice that it also will go to flash if needed. But will the new skin for my controller transfer to pleinplot?
Thanks
Cynthia
Egami

Hi All
Before i started a new thread i searched in the old posts and found this useful one , i hope to find some around , I'm a newbie to skin editing and i just starting building my virtual tours, I'm glad to find this beautiful skin by Jare, i made a virtual tour, it consists of two panoramas , i find difficulty in synchronizing the compass needle with actual north in the two panoramas , in viewing parameters i set the two panoramas to the West , when i load the VTs the needle of the compass in the first panorama starts to the East, the second one starts to NW, when i tried to change the viewing parameters in order to make the two panoramas in the same direction of the needles , the needle does not corrected and shifted in the same degree , i hope i explained it in a clear way, i appreciate your kind assistance with simple explanation ,excuse my English and not being expertise in this issue
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Take a look at this document.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

Hmm that was to set the North.

Maybe Just a thought
Set the sound loop to -1 the music initially should be OFF until clicked ON.

Then view this:
http://ggnome.com/wiki/Sound_Element_Properties
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Egami

Hopki wrote:Hi,
Take a look at this document.
Regards,
Hopki
Thanks a lot Hopki,can u tell me how can i access your site (http://www.hopkimedia.co.uk), i only found the beach panorama and do not know how to get to your skins offers section
Hopki
Gnome

HI Egami,
The beach pano is only a place holder for the Hopki Media website. I closed the skin factory shortly after I started working with Thomas back in September 2010.
I did this so there was no conflict of interest however happy to help if you have questions.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
blitztitus

hey.. I just tried to make compass.. give it a try
but the minus thing about mine, the needle rotate a bit wider.. not sure what did i do wrong..
Attachments
COMPASS.ggsk
(32.07 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The rotating part, the pointer will rotate from the centre so needs to be centred in the compass graphic.
Ideally all images should be 174px x 174px and when you rotate all are nicely stacked onto of each other.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com