how to make custom ht_image nodes visible based on a selection

info1226

Hi there!

I have been making a big tour for an airport an struggle to get one feature running.

I have a startscreen with 10 different scenarios.
when i click on the polygon node for scenario 1 then i have a tour end at lets say panorama 150
when i click on the polygon node for scenario 2 then i have a tour end at lets say panorama 120

i want to display a ht_image button with the image "goal" and a popup "thanks for blabalbalab" at the specified tour end for each scenario.
the button should only be visible at the tourend of the selected scenario....

ooook ;)
well i already set a variable "tour" from 0-10 when pressing the related polygon node at the selection. i use this to trigger the specific help text popup for each tour with a help button.So i had a scenario based help button...

i also set tags for tour 1,2,3,... but whatever i try i cant use a trigger to make the goal node visible or invisible. its always visible or never visible.

any idea ? or is it not possible to make links in the tour visible/invisible

thanks for any idea how to solve this! ;) i had been working 10 days 24/7 on this tour and looked like a zombie at the end ;) maybe i was just to dense in the brain and its actually simple as hell to to this. i am a grafics dude and never had any coding experience before. doing something with variables was pretty pleasing and i was amazed that my help button worked like a charm.

seeya daniel!
info1226

Ah! i found partly a solution! actually i thought it works but when i use nodemarkers it only works with two.. the third one. nope and so on.. pretty weird
So it works with 2 Variables and 3,4,5 dondt do anything when i use one variable for all....

-i now turn on the visibility of an image in my skineditor.
-the goal image says "congratulation you reached your goal! blalala"
image is invisible and visibility is triggert with two conditions.
"tag" _1,_2,_3,... AND variable "goal"=1,2,3,...
-i use nodemarkers and the welcome screen nodes that i can specify with the nodemarker set my variable "goal" to 1,2,3,.. when i switched this node
-the tags are unique and there is only one goal tag _1, _2,...

so now i can first set my variable "goal" at the start when i choose a tour and i only get the goal image for this tour when both are in the trigger..
with this i can use the same goal node for 5 different tours for example... but it only makes the image visible if i choose tour 1,2,6,7,8,9 at the beginning

Ok so to fix this i now use a variable only for 2 nodes
i set variable "tour1" to =1 or =2 .. then i have another variable "tour2" to =1 or =2 , "tour3" to =1 or =2, "tour4" to =1 or =2 and "tour5" to =1 or =2
so 5x2 makes ten and now it works.. pretty brute force but it works now! Another Variable works form 0-10... well it seems to me the node markers dondt like to set variables higher than 2.. noooooo clue why but my tour is now awesome! ;)

tags are pretty amazing to trigger specific stuff based on a node and variables can also do a lot of helpful stuff when working with different scenarios!
Pano2vr is really amazing for nonprogrammers (like me)

seeya, daniel ;)