how to make informational button

blitztitus

Hi,
I need steps how to make informational button..
for example , you are in a room with many paintings hang on the wall and a door to enter/exit the room.
I wanted to place a "information clickable button" on EVERY painting where it will open a field/textbox respectively.

Issued I encountered trying:
1.the hotspot to exit/enter room changed into information clicable button
2.all of the clickable buttons shows the same textbox.

Please help.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi blitztitus,
How much you need to do will depend on which skin you are using and if your using Pano2VR 6 light or pro.
As an example if you are using Pano2VR 6 pro then use either the Silhouette_v6 or Simplex_v6 skins then all the work is done.

All you have to do is add the relevant point hotspots.
To link nodes together see this video.
In this video you will be shown how to add an information hotspot.

If you will be building your own skin then you can get the individual components from the Components Toolbox.
You will need a node hotspot and an information hotspot.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
blitztitus

Hi Hopki,
thanks for your answers.. my understanding the components toolbox is all arranged 1 set in the beginning, but actually we have to manually set, all over again. I did some delete actions in the end to seperate pop up and hotspot . thanks !!!
vizgraphics

Hello,
Just chiming in here. I'm trying to figure out how to set up a info popup box that's pinned to it's parent hotspot. So instead of a lightbox effect, the info box would appear above each info pin. I have this in place pretty easily accept for one issue.

If I open one info pin, and then click another pin...I can't figure out how to call all other info popups to close. I can manually call every single hotspot text id, but there's got to be a better way to go about it.

Have you seen anything like this? Here's an example of what I'm going for.
http://demo.vizgraphics.com/washington-penn-cutaway/