Pano2VR Pro marker template with mouse over and visited states

Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
When using the marker template for adding map pins to a map graphic in the skin it has two states.
Clone as Normal
Clone as Active

Been asked about mouse over and visited, this has prompted a feature request but in the mean time this is actually quite simple to make now.
Open the attached project and publish.
You will see three locations, the first being Red which is the colour I am using for Active while Green is for Normal.
However when you mouseover it shows a yellow graphic and when you move to a different location the visited node is purple.

How this works is there is two containers one for Normal, map_pin_normal in the project and one for Active, map_pin_active.
In the map_pin_normal container there is three elements/graphics.
mouseover, visited and normal.
The mouse over is position above al the others in the container and has a logic block with mouse over parent true, visible true.
Visited is above normal but below mouseover, it has the logic block, visited true, visible true.
The normal graphic has a logic block visited true visible false.

The container map_pin_active just requires two graphics, mouse over and active.
This one is simple it has a copy of the mouse over graphic with its logic block for mouse over parent.

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
visited.zip
(36.57 KiB) Downloaded 725 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PeterE

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for this :D

I'm playing a bit with this and it's working nice and simple to make, now I better understand how this is working :wink:

1 more question:
I've tried to use the hotspot proxy ID, so that when you mouse over a hotspot in the tour, the correspondent map pin will change from color too.
I've set the HS ID's in nodes (HS1, HS2 and HS3) and also in the marker nodes 1, 2 and 3 in the skin, but this is not working.
I'm pretty sure you'll have a solution for this :D

I also noticed that you put a * in the 'mouse over' HS proxy ID's, what is this doing?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Peter
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Peter,
Yeah, remove the "*" I was looking if I could get this to work before I posted.
Sadly I could not so I have added a feature request for this.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PeterE

Hi Hopki,

Ok, thanks for your answer.
Nice to see that it's a future request :)

Best regards and keep up the good work!
Peter