Three more drop down menus

lmphoto

Re: Three more drop down menus

Post by lmphoto » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey guys,
This drop down menu is exactly what I need, but I can't seem to get it to work. I have one panoramic and two object VRs that I would like to link together as a tour, just like the sample. I followed the instructions, but when I click the drop downs nothing opens. I have the three swf images in a folder on my desktop and I tried several ways of entering the URL and nothing seems to work. I also tried this using point hot spots and was surprised that it actually worked fine going from the object to the panorama, but when I hit the hotspot going from the panorama to the object everything locks up.

I've been searching the forums for similar topics, but haven't found a solution.

Attached is a screen shot of what I entered in the skin editor.

Any help would be appreciated...
Attachments
Button Menu.jpg
Button Menu.jpg (112.85 KiB) Viewed 2831 times

Hopki
Gnome

Post by Hopki » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi,
Cant remember was this ever answered ?
Seem to remember a PM but could be wrong.
Regards,
Hopki

360vr_nl

Post by 360vr_nl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 am

I've been paying with the expand menu in P2VR 4.5 and it is working like a charm in flash, however I am not able to reach the submenus in HTML5.
I tried to change the script from 'mouse enter' to mouse click' on the menu_select_* element, but to no avail.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Karel

360vr_nl

Post by 360vr_nl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 am

Please disregard my last post.

Mouse-click does work....

(O boy, I am feeling stupid right now... :oops: )

360vr_nl

Post by 360vr_nl » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Hmm, it seems that I do have a few questions about the expand menu after all.

1. There is some odd behavior, most probably I do overlook something obvious, but this is the problem:
I thought that in order to set a expanded menu without an active menu item it should be sufficient to set the scaling of the menu_active item to 0.00/0.00. However this won't work with a menu that I created by copy and paste. Stetting the first menu item to 0/0 won't get rid of the 'o' active marker.

2. In HTML5 I created a 'mouse_leave' action on the 'rooms_•' element to make the submenu disappear on my iPad after selecting a menu item.
When testing this it works fine on the iPhone/iPad but not on a HTML5 OSX machine. When the mouse enters the spacing between the menu-items the menu disappears, although the action is not associated wit the individual menu items, but with the rooms_• container.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks

Karel

Hakon

Post by Hakon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:49 pm

I have a little problem with the given skins. I adjusted the "dropdown_menue_simple" skin and extended it to 3 menus. However, I have the problem that the "active_marker" in menueC is not displayed. I played around a bit and found that the small round dot is displayed at the beginning, but once the "menuC_active_" elements have been scaled to 0, they are no longer visible. Is it because there are so many elements? In addition, elements that were once scaled to 0 with the address "menuC_active _. *" Can not be made visible again.

I attached the .ggsk below.
dropdown_edited.ggsk
(3.97 KiB) Downloaded 9 times