skin.js

Q&A about the latest versions
mihai bodea

Dear developers,
I am trying to create a project including both objects and panoramas. All o them will be html5 and will be stored in the same output folder. I found out that both object and panoramas use a skin.js file that does not mutually work, even if I use the same skin for both objects and panoramas. There is no option to change the skin filename in the output stage. The solution so far was to rename the skin files and to modify the html files accordingly. This is rather difficult, as I will need to manually type the new names each time I output changes in the projects.
What solution would you recommend?
Regards,

Mihai
JimWatters

Right now you need to either use multiple folders or edit the files. A better solution is scheduled for version 5 Issue #1151
mihai bodea

Ok.
There are other issues in line. When is it supposed to be released?
Regards,

Mihai
mihai bodea

I suppose I ask to many questions.
Hopki
Gnome

As jim suggests use different folders, example the opining project will be in the output folder, the other projects will be in sub folders.
Have a look at this thread where you can download the project: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9211
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mihai bodea

Thank you Hopki.
At the moment I am just concerned about the new release, as there is no way to deal with all the issues I have with Object2VR.
-viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9785
-viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9837
-viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9843
-viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9842
-viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1437&start=105
As it is, this software is not a good investment for me and I suppose I will spend some more on new features.
Regards,

Mihai