Position of turntable in filename

Q&A about the latest versions
ESmeets

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to put the position of the turntable (number of degrees) in the filename of the photo. This would come in VERY handy if there is one picture that has failed due to a flash not firing.
Then I can just go back to that location and reshoot just that picture instead of doing the whole sequence all over again.

On top of that it would be GREAT to be able to fill in a number to navigate to as the position instead of clumsy trying to reach a specific number.... Could that PLEASE be implemented in a future version?

Thanks, Eric.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Eric,
With the studio version we already have "reshoot", just open the capture window look at the image/s and right button click on the image you want to reshoot. The Table will rotate to that position and reshoot the required image.

Regarding number to navigate to? What do you mean and where in the software are you referring to as you can enter column number and in the skin use a move to view action when viewing the Object.
Regards,
Martin
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ESmeets

Thanks for the reply Hopki about the 'reshoot' option. I didn't know that!

If that works my other question is not needed anymore!