One click hotspot

Q&A about the latest versions
mirada

Hello again to everyone !!

Playing with this great application, I wondered if it would be possible to switch between different hotspots with just one click,
I mean, you click on a hotspot and the info popup comes, after you click on another hotspot and this one overlaps the previous one, , or make it go away (disappear), without click again in the same hotspot, and so on.

for now I do not get how to do it, I need to use two clicks :o
because at the moment, if I click-on A, B and C, continuously the ball disappears (look the pic)

I attached an example. o2vr file, in this example you have to do two clicks in the same hotspot, one to display the popup window,(in this case balls) and one to clear the hotspot, could be done this by only one click, (you click on another hotspot and this new one overlaps the previous one or make it disappear), ..... what a mess!!

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards.
Attachments
test_hotspot.zip
pic
(186.52 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
file
file
2.jpg (8.22 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can use multiple hotspot templates and images in the skin then use a mouse click to show one element and close many others.
You just need to specify Skin-ID in the Hotspot editor to display the correct hotspot templet with the correct hotspot

Example

hs1,
mouse click, show element, popup1
mouse click, hide element, popup2
mouse click, hide element, popup3

hs2
mouse click, show element, popup2
mouse click, hide element, popup1
mouse click, hide element, popup3

hs3
mouse click, show element, popup3
mouse click, hide element, popup1
mouse click, hide element, popup2

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mirada

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

I was trying with Alpha Element Toggle , (the example file I uploaded before), and now following what you're saying , I do not get either,

Could you have a look at the attached file to see what I'm doing wrong

thanks in advance for your help
Attachments
test_hotspot2.zip
(186.19 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
mirada

I respond myself, in case someone has the same problem, this is the solucion.

The problem is in the transparencies, that don't leave access to the hotspot that is behind them, leave space above or below the hortspot and will work ok

Best Regards