Here is a left field Idea

Q&A about the latest versions
PhotoSpherix

A couple of years ago, I was in England for work. While I was there I made sure that I caught up with Hopki. We met at a McDonalds somewhere, and I had been running on days of minimal sleep and large amounts of food and alcohol. That being said, it was good to meet Hopki in person. I have also helped a few guys and gals on the forum over the phone. This has helped me to know the personality of each of the people that I have talked to. Now, a few of us have had a discussion about a way that we could do a "neighborhood" meeting. A very informal phone conference where we could have a "Live" open forum about the technology that we use, the clients that we aim for, the state of the industry it's self. I would love to see what others think on the idea. We could have a Skype conference 2014. It would be great to see if we can get something like this figured out as I know that everyone of us can benefit from others and the collective group might be able to tackle issues that are farther reaching than just Garden Gnome Issues.

Case in point is "Search Engine's" idea about 360 views on their online product display.
I am more than open to ideas and thoughts.

Hopki, I hope that I have not overstepped on Garden Gnomes Forum.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Matt,
Not at all. :)
Why don't you start an ObjectVR Photography Facebook page, all things object photography could be covered, turn tables, cameras, best lens, lighting tricks etc.
I have thought about doing this myself but as I work for GGS and to be honest time is a factor, I was going to drop you a line to see how you felt about it?
I can still do it but my thoughts are other developers may not want to comment.
I can put hand on hart and say its the feed back we get from the forum and support e-mails that drives our software forward, so to have more people outside of GGS having views and ideas would be a good thing.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PhotoSpherix

I was thinking for the beginning that it might be more "Live".

I can start it all off by saying that my Skype id is... PhotoSpherix hit me up.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
Hopki
Gnome

just sent you a contact request from my personal Skype account
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/