Having a few issues

Q&A about the latest versions
wilsons888

Very new user here, I know my questions will come off as quite simple minded but it is what it is.

I'm having 2 issues right now with objct2 and or 3:
-Having black frames, or "missing shots" in my output flash, despite the fact that in actuality there's nothing missing (my process is actually shooting a video of an image 360 degrees then converting it into a full image sequence. So there's certainly nothing "missing."
-second issue is that my Y axis footage is not lining up properly. For expample, I'll move up a hair on the y axis and my object will be turned a different way. Admittedly my y axis footage isn't as smooth as my X (I'm doing x footage simply with a rotating device, Y is being covered by me delicately moving a tripod up slightly, then locking it off and letting the image do a full rotation, and repeating this idea).

Any help with either of those issues would be really appreciated, thank you.
Hopki
Gnome

HI wilsons888,
And welcome to the forum.
Did you add the images using the light table?
If so are all the images in there, I ask as this is the only reason for this to happen.

As far as making multi row objects is concerned I would use a camera and not the way you are doing it now.
If you have a turntable with click stops or even just drawn markings then you can be sure that each row starts at the sam position and each image will line up with throw below or above.

Let me know how you get on, or if your still having problems maybe upload the project somewhere, or even a link?

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
wilsons888

Hi,

Yes I'm starting to realize the process that I did this was very far from ideal, basically I'm just trying to get something that is..."workable" with the equipment I have at the moment.
This is a link to this one example: http://www.wilsonsounds.com/si3

Also one of the big problems I am having right now is that on the initial load of the webpage...the images/frames are all black and white and appear blurry. Only when starting to move the object around does the full quality image load. My guess is that this is simply...well the website loading the images.

Is there anyway to make it so this slow loading process doesn't happen upon opening the webpage?

Thanks,
-Wilson
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Wilson,
This looks like your web server is very slow or your images are very large.
However as the low res preview images also talk a bit of time to load says it may be your server speed.

What you can do is just place an image in your page, then link it to the HTML page so the object pop's out in a new page.
That said if your server is this slow you will still have an issue with loading the picture.

This is all just guessing, can you provide screen shots of your Flash output, a shot of each tab should do.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/