Auto Play Delay Difficulties

Q&A about the latest versions
rjdesignonline

Folks: Two issues… #1. I've forever had difficulties in getting Auto Play / Rotate Once (or any choice) / Delay to work correctly—once the asset loads it immediately rotates, regardless of setting, speed setting does work. #2. Placing the uploaded asset (with an auto play / rotate once (speed .30, Delay 5.0) into an iFrame seems trumped by iFrame… the asset is motionless, does nothing, not a twitch.

Thoughts?

Here are the sample links

standalone index [Delay set at 5.0 (and many other numbered attempts), but immediately rotates, no delay]
http://rjdesignonline.com/dev2/wp-conte ... index.html

same asset within an iFrame inside a layer slider (same settings as above, but remains motionless)
http://dev2.rjdesignonline.com/ (slide #6)
PhotoSpherix

I have always been under the understanding that the delay really is for how long until it starts rotating AGAIN. I know that it doesn't read that way in the interface, but that is what it seems to do.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
rjdesignonline

Wow… that NEVER occurred to me. I'll play with that. Have you worked with iFrames or web based sliders? I assume I may need some custom CSS to allow the performance designed into the VR asset.?

Gracias -R-
rjdesignonline

alright, if "Rotate-Once" is selected with a Delay time, and the initial rotation is immediate (as I've experienced), then there is no AGAIN, which renders the Delay time moot. I'd assume your referring to only "Ping-Pong" as "Rotate" is persistent.?

-R-
ScottWitte

The only way I found to delay start of autorotation at start is with javascript. Have autorotation disabled at start. Call a javascript function with a timer which completes with enabling autorotation.