no Flash screen on .SWF under IE10+Windows8 (desk v10.0.92.)

Q&A about the latest versions
jacklem

Bonjour
After remaking all my olds .SWF with Object2vr( V 2.0.2 using "swfobject.js"), now everythink are OK on Firefox V17.01 with Flash 11.6.602 (local and Inet) :D .
But under IE10+Windows 8 (desk version as I know "metro" doesn't feet), I'v got wellknow icon asking Flash update ! despite of course Flash 11.6 is already actived .
In case I accept connection with "http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/" I've got the "Adobe" loadingscreen but it's only a empty screen without any new release proposed ( as 11.6.602 is the last one).

Does Somebody know the way ?(without getting into HTML5 version :shock: )
Thank's for your help
Jack
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jack,
I seem to remember metro does not use Flash but I could be wrong.
Only the Desk Top IE10 does, If you set up Flash fallback with HTML5 output you should see the HTML5 in metro and Flash in the Desk Top.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
jacklem

Thank's for this answer.
I know but but the problem is in my case (and other I suppose !):Flash on Desk IE10 was also wrong !
As it seem that last week ( :lol: )Windows has remove it's way about metro's and Flash policy, So yesterday I tried to remove IE with new IE8 10.0.92.16519 (default parameters) and upgrade Flash with the new Version 11.6.606.180 and it's now OK on both interfaces Desk and metro :D !
OK about HTML5 fallback but it need, more then SWF file, an other directory including all the detailed vews : a little bit heavy.
And also a special fallback able to chose the good way according user'configuration, and I am affraid this fallback become very fragile regarding the usual Microsoft policy change with IE.
Aniway, thank's for your cooperation.