HP touchscreen - swipe to pan

Q&A about the latest versions
Curtisio

I wonder if anyone can help?

I have a project which will be hosted on a HP touchsmart PC. I was hoping to control the movement of the Object panning by touching the screen and swiping your finger from left to right or right to left instead of using L-R arrow buttons. My object VR (in Flash) doesn't want to move it'll only jog from frame to frame using arrows. They work on smartphones but not All In On Touchscreens

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

If you need any further info just say and I'll let you know, I didn't know what sort of info might be needed to solve this one.

Thanks in advance
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
For the moment you will have to use the buttons, however you can change the source action to Pressed (default is Mouse Click) so when you touch the button it rotates the object.
If it spins to fast you can set the speed in the actions.

We will be looking in to this.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Curtisio

Thank you for the reply...

I noticed I forgot to mention I was using Google Chrome I tried it in the latest version of IE and it works a treat just like it should, no buttons needed. As it happens the Kiosk software (Kioware Lite) uses an IE browser so I simply won't try it with Chrome again. IE is better for something :o