HTML5 or Flash navigation problem

Q&A about the latest versions
Thommen

Hi all,
HTML5 for Object2VR is a realy good news !
But I think there is something missing, either in Flash output : an adapted cursor!
For the people not familiar with this technique, the only reflex they have when they see a O2VR is that is a picture... they can't imagine it is an interactive tool and they will never try to move the cursor on the O2VR area. Nothing indicate it is an interactive tool ! When you launch a qtvr a 360°VR, the cursor is changing when you're over, no here, you keep your arrow as it is an simple image. Of course, you can use the toolbar buttons or the autoplay... but then they will see your O2VR like a video ! I've tried this experience and see this with a lot of my clients (almost all of them ) !

So my question is, in this new version, is there a way to put a special cursor ? I've tried all I can in Flash --> no way ! But I don't know html5 and maybe there there is an issue ?

I've noticed too than in html5 output, all the navigation button aren't shown, is it normal ?
What will be nice too is to have a "auto scale": when you create a O2VR for seen on a lot of device (laptop - iPad and iPhone) the scale is the same (my 640x480 is ok on a laptop and iPad but not on iPhone - a smaller size will be good for iPhone but not for the other devices (too small). Is there a solution for that ?

Good job for these release but the elements here above are realy important I think.

Nice day to all !
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Please see Issue #221

Regarding no navigation buttons in HTML5, is it possible that the window is larger then the display and they are not visible?
If you open the HTML5 output and then click on the HTML tab you can select fullscreen. This will auto size to the screen on the device you are using. Of course you need to get the anchoring correct for your elements/buttons.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/