html5/css3

Q&A about the latest versions
Hopki
Gnome

I am loving that fact I can show people my panos on my I pod touch, how about getting the same for my objects.
Html 5/Css 3 to the wish list please Thomas.
many thanks
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PhotoSpherix

Hopki, here is a sample that I am doing some testing on. easy to add and make work. I am still working on page layout and stuff, but the script is not released yet. When it is, I will post a link to the guys that made it.

The next step in the process with the guys building it, is to get them in touch with Thomas and see if they can maybe get something worked out. Thomas, drop me a message if you have interested, or let me know if you don't

The script is maturing well, but it does not have all of the rest of the standard bells and whistles. No hotspots, and such.

Ipad 360 product View - Sample 1
Ipad 360 product View - Sample 2
Ipad 360 product View - Sample 3
Ipad 360 product View - Sample 4
Ipad 360 product View - Sample 5
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
thomas
Chief Gnome

Of course HTML5 is on the list for one of the next Object2VR releases, but it may be not practical to use an third party script because I have some special requirements like the hooks for the skin file, reading my xml config file, etc.
MfG, Thomas
Hopki
Gnome

Good times ahead :D
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PhotoSpherix

Great to hear, if it is easier then the one I am using golden. The only nice thing about this one is that it can now have the images external and controlled by html for the images in the rotation. Keep up the great work.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
ESSERR

hi,

Do you already have a final date when the export function to HTML5/CSS3 will be ready for Onject2VR ?
I want to use 360° product objects for one of my clients, but it must work on an iPad (so i can't use flash). It would be nice to know when this will be available...
vdm

hi Thomas, one of my clients need also HTML5 for Ipad... Do you already have a final date when the export function will be ready for Object2VR ? Thanks