problems with auto rotation in object2vr

Q&A about the latest versions
hmontero

Hello,
I own a company license for pano2vr and one for object2vr. In Object2vr beta 7 the auto rotate function doesn't works at the real speed you set it when you activate the respective auto rotate button, (i.e. 0.1 speed). The problem with an swf archive is manifested only when it is played in FLASH PLAYER, but in works correct when you open it in the FLASH PROGRAM. In files of 1Mb through less sizes the problem is more evident than with higher sizes.

Try with the attachment I send. Open it in the Flash Player and in the Flash Program and notice the difference.

If someone know a solution I will be pleased to know it,

Thanks a lot.
Attachments
atelopus podocarpus web 40 1 5.swf
(487.42 KiB) Downloaded 3791 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I downloaded and played one in the browser and one in the standalone flash player. I did not see hardly any speed difference.
I am using windows vista, quad core with Radeon 4890 Graphics card.
I tried it in IE8, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera with the same result.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
hmontero

Hopki,

Either in the Flash Player or in any Browser the speed in auto rotate mode report the same error, thats why you don't notice it.
I work in Mac, and believe me, the SWF file in the Flash Player 10 or less, is at least 3 times faster than in the ADOBE FLASH CS (2, 3, 4 program) in auto rotate mode, and the problem is that in the preview of the CS, launched after the compilation in Object2vr, the file works fine at 0.1 speed. The same file I exported in different sizes i.e.: at 100% = 36 Mb, 80% = 10 Mb...... 40%, the one I attached, all of them with the same 0.1 value in speed but it seems that CS shows the real speed file, at difference than the Flash Player and the Browsers in general. The final speed looks like it has the value of 1 instead of 0.1 which is incorrect for the final purposes of the work.

Thank you for your interest in the case, I hope there is an explanation for this.
k.ary.n
Gnome

What happens when you lower the Frame Rate? Does this change anything?
hmontero

I was using frame rate = 50.
Now I tried a value of 20 with good final results.
Problem solved.

Thank you k.ary.n for the tip.

H.M.