Light Table Import.

Q&A about the latest versions
digimg02

Sometimes the finder in Mac OS will sort files in unintuitive ways, open up a bunch of files to Photoshop and you'll see the same sort of general effect. The easiest workaround is to move the files from column view. See if it sorts differently with icon, column and list view.

If that isn't the case try renaming the files, perhaps something like image_### or object_###, even mess around underscores or sorting with an alphabetic prefix like a_1, b_1 c_1. Bridge does batch renaming, and I like Filewrangler for my mac renaming. What is your naming convention? I can try and recreate it. If you're renaming you could try image sequence.

And I've seen it hinted on the forum that you can generate xml files to automate creation. If you open up the project file with texteditor you'll see that it simply points to the image files and records the settings you've set for that project. Theoretically you could generate text or xml files mimicking that format, change the extension and then run it through Object2VR. However, I have no clue how to do this.