flash zoom in object vr

Q&A about the latest versions
digimg02

I am making object movies in Object2Vr beta. When zoomed in how would you go about scrolling to all parts of the image when outputting flash? When it zooms it just takes you closer to the point you specify, but I would like to be able to move up to the top or bottom of the image (with out rotating the image). Quicktime does this when you hold alt on a mac. Would I have to make completely separate buttons besides the pan right/left to do this? Right now I just have single row movies, but am planning to move to making multi-row.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Use your Ctrl button, PC dont know Macs, on your keyboard then use your mouse to drag the zoomed image to the required position.
Just as a note, this post should be in the Object Forum not Pano because this is not applicable to panos, The Ctrl key is zoom out in a Pano.

All the best Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360Texas

As requested relocated this thread to the Object2VR-General Topic 18Feb09 1:55pm
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
digimg02

Tried a few keys and it looks like it is shift on a mac. I thought the solution would be to modify the skin so I posted it under skins, sorry about that. I am glad the solution is much easier than I assumed.
Hopki
Gnome

Very Logical, but even though the skins are the same, some functions do differ.
But I must apologise, it was the Shift key, even on a PC and not Ctrl OOOpppppps :oops:
Glad you got it any way :D
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
digimg02