Help Please

Q&A about the latest versions
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I have just installed Object2VR and having problems with the HTML pages.
When I ask it to out put html, it generates an html page with no code what so ever, it does not generate a JS file either.
You don’t get any options, normal, full screen like the video shows.
I have Pano2VR on the same system; could there be a problem with this?

When I installed Object2VR, clicking on a skin file opened Object as the default program. I reinstalled Pano2VR which changed it back again. I am running a trial version, but I understand that this should still work. Or does it?

See pic attached.
Help
Hopki
Attachments
Object2VR.jpg
Object2VR.jpg (27.01 KiB) Viewed 3775 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
smooth

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling.
If Windows Vista (right click - as administrator)
Both Pano2VR and Object2VR share skins via the Application Data Gardengnome directory.

Others might have other ideas?

Regards, Smooth 8)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Smooth
Thanks my friend, I have Pano2QTVR, Pano2VR and Object2VR on my system. :shock:

I have sorted it now but it looked as if Pano2QTVR was the problem. I had to uninstall both and then go through the registry deleting any evidence of either, which there was loads of, left after the uninstall. :cry:

Installed Object2VR tested all worked ok then reinstalled Pano2QTVR, tested and that works ok, so all up and running. :D

Had a play and built my first Object, I used a cake icing turntable, and just pulled it around a bit between pics, how accurate is that :lol:

I am working on a rig but just to see how the software works it was good for a grin :lol:
Making them with Pano2QTVR at the moment but when I get some cash, gona go get me a Object2VR licence, coss I like my buttons :D
Test 1
Test 2
Test 3

The set up was, errrr no set up just put the objects on the turntable and started clicking, what fun! The light from the window went up and down a bit, but hay, could have got the tea pot more central too, never mind.

How much are people charging for Objects ? can’t be much more than a normal family photo can it?
I am going to have to hunt down what others are charging on the wibbley wobbly web.

Once again, you the man 8)

Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
smooth

Looks good :D

Though the "Quicktime" teapot in 16:9 aspect ratio looks a bit wrong. Better to place them into the HTML

Pricing is relevant to hours. If you are cleaning 36, 72 images for an Object pano then they can add up.

Glad your up and running.

Regards, Smooth 8)