Move to view in Object2VR

Q&A about the latest versions
frodo

Hi!
Is there a chance to get or something that replaces the "move to view" in the Object2VR skin. It would be nice if we could set the row and column in this case. I´m building a skin with thumbnails in it. Each one represents a close up (pop-up opens) of the object shown. It would be nice that when clicking the thumbnail the object spins into the right position, the same as from where the pop-up image was taken from.
Thanks, regards, Martin
PhotoSpherix

I think I added this to the wish list. When I get to the office I will post the one actionthat works. It is go to the first frame. It would be real cool to get it to work like this jump to option
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
visual360media

I am also interested in some more info on all the actions. Doesnt 'move to view' do what you require? What do we
input in the pan/tilt/FOV box (and doesnt that help you) and what or how do we format the speed? There really are lots of choices in the skin
which is great but we could do with a definitive list that tells us what they all mean!
That would be great, cheers,
John G.
Kind regards,

John Goulding
frodo

Hi, John!
Yes Move to view is exactly what I want/need, but it works only in Pano2VR so far as I understand, because the Pan/Tilt/FOV does not work in Object2VR. There you need to set the column and row. That means that some actions in the Object2VR skin editor are not functional. The same others are missing. For example today I noticed that you have not the "Toggle element alpha" nor the "Toggle element scale" actions in the Object2VR skin editor.
I hope that those will be incorporated soon.
Regarding the list, it is true that it would be useful.
Thanks, Martin :D