Feature wishlist

Q&A about the latest versions
PhotoSpherix

In the lightbox, can we have a button to reverse order of a row of images?

When shooting multirows. I shoot as follows
row 1: 1-20
row 2: 1-20
row 3: 1-20
row 4: 1-20
row 5: 1-20
flip the product
row 6: 20-1
row 7: 20-1
row 8: 20-1
row 9: 20-1
row 10:20-1

qtvras had a great function. You could select a row in the lightbox and reverse order of the images.

Currently the only option in the light box is drag them one by one.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
PhotoSpherix

URL Protection

In a perfect word a way to make a list of approved domains!
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
pitdavos

Take a look here:

http://flashden.net/item/360-product-viewer/26071

Best regards

Peter
visual360media

Looks really good
Kind regards,

John Goulding
LuoChen

pitdavos wrote:Take a look here:

http://flashden.net/item/360-product-viewer/26071

Best regards

Peter
Wow, Peter! That example is really cool! I like the motion blur effect!
I'd like to see this feature in Object2VR. :D
erik leeman

Double WOW!!!

It is possible to insert that watch INTO a pano2VR-generated Flash panorama as an external file!
Something that is NOT possible with Object2VR files!
Try it, its name is 'preview.swf' and it is 330kB in size.
Even the controls work!

Erik
erik leeman

Here's a screenshot:

I just gave that watch a whirl and pressed the [Print Screen] button.
To show it is projected inside the pano I reduced its alpha in the skin editor.

It would be absolutely fantastic if we could do this with Pano2VR and Object2VR!

Cheers!

Erik
visual360media

Can you give us more of an idea of how you would go about that and maybe why you would want that.
It is a good product but not sure of the nature of posting a link here on what I believe is a competitiors site!
Not sure if Thomas would be too pleased but maybe it will give him a wake up call and get him to update
object2vr asap as we hanvnt had one yet ! Even a few tweaks would be nice.

Cheers, John G
Kind regards,

John Goulding
erik leeman

Hi John.
No, I honestly don't believe that 360° Product Viewer on FlashDen is a competitor for Thomas' products, nor is that site itself.
You need to be an accomplished user (and owner) of Adobe's (expensive) Flash program to be able to use it, so it fits into a completely different category of software tools. It should not be too difficult for a creative mind to imagine the possibilities of combining interactive object movies and ditto VR images, so, sorry, I won't spell them out for you.
And YES! I hope the outcome of my little experiment works as a wake up call, if more people express their interest to buy Object2VR because it can be used in combination with Pano2VR, then Thomas will be even more motivated to improve it a.s.a.p.!

Cheers!

Erik
PhotoSpherix

Maybe I am the exception to the rule, but in times pasted I had "rolled" my own player for object vr's. I had the same trouble that the flash den version has. It is great for a one off or so, but not so good for production. Object2vr is great for production and with a couple tweaks. It will be great for all uses. NOTE: It is by design I assume, that Thomas has the finished .swf non importable into flash. It is both security for us as producers and our customers as well as it protects the code for object2vr. I was one of the first that bought the flash den version, I thought the zoom made it even better, but I will not be using in for the largest majority of our images. It takes to much time to generate a file.

The question is "Is it competition?" My vote is Yes. I did not give a link here for the file for that reason. I did send it to a list that most of us are members of. I got it from someone that is on said list. I figured Thomas would go take a look and see if he liked any of the functionality nuggets that were in the file. If he liked them, I thought he might add them. If he didn't, I still have the file for some of those clients that want just a little more.

Remember, these are just my thoughts.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
thomas
Chief Gnome

I don't mind posts with links to competing products if they give ideas and constructive input. Specially for this Flash component it may help others for a project but my goal for Object2VR/Pano2VR is to make affordable software that can be used by photographers, not Flash wizards or XML hackers.
MfG, Thomas
visual360media

Well said Thomas. We wait in anticipation to see the latest release of your Object2VR.

John G.
Kind regards,

John Goulding
jeffbartol

erik leeman wrote:Double WOW!!!

It is possible to insert that watch INTO a pano2VR-generated Flash panorama as an external file!
Something that is NOT possible with Object2VR files!
Try it, its name is 'preview.swf' and it is 330kB in size.
Even the controls work!

Erik
I probably don't understand but I was able to insert an object2vr .swf into a pano2vr .swf via a hotspot link. Are you talking about something else. The problem was that the background of the object2vr movie was white and I can't figure out how to make it transparent so it fits into the pano nicely. But I can think of some cool uses for this if I can figure out how to make it work.
frodo

Hi, Jeff!
I´ve tried it before and it did not work. I tried it again after reading your post and again it did not work. I got a blank screen, with the buttons of the original skin but no object. Would you share your settings/actions. Obviously I´m missing something.
Thanks, regards, Martin :D
bilums13

Hi Thomas
I would like a droplet please which can still operate if the number of rows changes.

Cheers Tom