Problem with black random "frames"

Q&A about the latest versions
Mr.Soyouz

Hi all,

I've loaded 37 JPG for a total weight of 6,8 Mb in 1280px X 960px in 1 row and in a second state (please see my state problem here 37 jpg in 1 row for a total of 6,5 Mb. Whern I export in HTML5, and move with the mouse to rotate the object I visualize random black frames. All JPG seems correctly loaded in Lighttable, I 've no added special behavior (no hotspot, ...)...

Same problems occurs with Flash :(

Quicktime seems OK but no access to Skin editor to add buttons for state changing, so it not a solution for me. HTML5 would be the most important.

Thanks for help.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This does sound like an image is missing.
Can you post an image of your light table?

The only other thing I can think of is if the images in these placeholders is corrupt?
See if you can identify the black frame in the output and which image should be in there.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Mr.Soyouz

Hi, thanks for response.
This does sound like an image is missing.
Can you post an image of your light table?
No image missing, please see Light table Image

I can't identify one black frame in particular because they appear randomly, it seems to be more like a display problem ; if I move the mouse to rotate the object on a quick way, black frames appears more often than with slow moves. I tested on 2 PCs, and it is working on Quicktime (with Flash Same problem = black frames).

Looking for a solution I've found this

Re: Object2VR Beta3

Postby PhotoSpherix » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 pm
In beta3 you get an alternating black frame if you do not safe the project before you load the images. My work flow previously never included a save of the project. I didn't care, most of the time it was dump 20 or 40 images in and run. No major interface work. Now I have to save the project or my images don't get loaded in. Thomas knows about this issue and is working on it.
In this post

Maybe my problem would be related to this issue ?

EDIT : I keep searching about my black frames issue ...

I noticed that switching to Simplex Skin, and using autorotate fonction ; my object turns very quick (I guess velocity can be set later) but what is calling my attention is there is no black frames with autorotation, either using buttons to rotate. The only way to get black frames issue is using mouse to maniplute the object. As consequence it is not a loading frame problem (some frame that would not load well) ; I guess it is a mouse interaction problem.

Someone idea on this ?
PhotoSpherix

If you send a link where someone can see the 360 view, I am sure we can help. Either through an html inspector, or just playing with it, usually.

I am with Hopki, usually a black frame has to do with a missing image or an image that is not connected to the project correctly.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
Mr.Soyouz

Hi, I'll try to upload it on the web.

But i'm pretty sure there is no missing frames (see Light table screen) in adition the black frame occurs randomly and doesn't occur in Quicktime export and if playing with "autorotate" option (simplex skin for example) it doesn't show black frames either ...

I really don't know how to solve this, don't know who is part of the Gnome team here, but I need help to solve this and deliver the final product to my clients.

Thanks to all.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Look for the Gnome label under the name ;-)
PhotoSpherix is right post a link, then you can use the browser error console to see which image has not loaded and probably why.
Have a look at this tip.
But all sounds very odd.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Mr.Soyouz

Thanks for tips; I will upload as soon as possible.
Mr.Soyouz

Ok, I think I know why I have black frames, see the screen here of my Tiles folder :

Would it be related with the fact that I have a empty row on my Light table ? As seen on previous screen and as I described in my other post about adding states ?

Thanks for any clue.

Note : I m trying to put it online but I have troubles too ......
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Why would have a second row with no images?
Remove it and see if it fixes your problem.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
Mr.Soyouz

Hi Hopki, thanks for response, it seems resolved, I just understood your response in my other thread, so removing the second empty row was the solution. :roll:

I'm not done with the solution I want to reach :oops: , see you soon !
Hopki
Gnome

Always here to help :-)
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com