problem with sound in HTML and Ftrefox

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Hmmm

Hi, I'm building a HTML tour four panos and the sound does not work in Firefox when I load it into the skin. Multimedia elements has only one audio and one video.
When I load it from the media editor in ogg format and alternative format .mp3 not hear or chrome or Firefox.
In both cases, active with action "media activate" or "play audio / video" when the display is activated in the root folder of the controler.
I use Pano2VR. -64bits Not pro 4.5.1, version 38.0.2125.104 m Chrome, Firefox 32.0.3 and Win7.
There is no definitive version:

http://www.panoramicas360fran.com/pacop ... _01PS.html

I appreciate your help, if you need any file just tell me where.

Greetings.
JimWatters

Checking Firefox debug I get this error.
Media resource http://www.panoramicas360fran.com/pacop ... udio_1.mp3 could not be decoded.

But the file did play separately in Firefox.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have know some programs that output MP3's not to play. Running them through say Audacity corrects the problem.
Try running them through the Media Editors Alternative file format and remaking the MP3. Of course change the file name.
See Document.
Make sure you have FF Mpeg installed first.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hmmm

Hi Jim, I do not work directly in Firefox. But, and ogg file? play it in Firefox but not in the tour ¿?

Another question: should put the audio on the skin or in the media editor ?. The site is in the skin, but I have tried to change the media editor and does not work in any browser. Any idea?

Thanks You Jim.

Fran.
Hmmm

Hello Hopki, I reviewed the installation of FF with Mpeg-win-2.2.2.zip ffmpeg version and have imported / exported with Audacity and it works in both browsers.
I've tried it with the sound skin, now I'll try with media editor, because I think it is more correct and have the possibility to add an alternate file.
Now I see that the video does not work in Firefox, there are some other "Vaseline" to MP4? :)
The video is in pano "Scenario"
Thank you very much, greetings, Fran.
Hopki
Gnome

For video output use alternative file webm.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hmmm

Hi all, all work ok !! (no update on the web)
thanks Hopki, scored twice for you.
Me some questions arise:
1. when I debug in Chrome I have a notice that says:
'Attr.nodeValue' is deprecated. Please use 'value' instead.
Is it advisable to modify it manually pano2vr_player.js or not needed?
2. you tell Petix the 09/01/2014:
"If your still getting problems check the file type, remember HTML5 requires different files types for different browsers.
Also I would not put the sounds in the skin. I would use the media editor and set loop to -1."
And I've had problems in the video to put loop to -1. My question is: I may not operate the audio from the media editor for it?
I'll try and I tell.
3.-After going with the double skin for touch devices. (Wish me luck please) And I've seen that brings Chrome debugger emulator smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. Anyone know the reliability of this emulator?1, which emulator you advise me ?

Thanks, best greetings.

Fran.

Translated with Google.
Hmmm

Hi, referring to point 2, the audio does not work from the media editor and yes when i put it on the skin. Moreover, in this last test, it also stopped working video in Chrome.
I quickly came back to put the audio on the skin and everything works again ¿?
Greetings.