changeable fontzise

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MPW

Hello,
I´ve found a topic how to change fontsize by a mouseclick in a single fontcontainer (even for IOS and android).
However is it possible to integrate a skinbutton that changes all displayed text in size?
I like to use it for websides with easy accessibility.
Thanks for all ideas.
Hopki
Gnome

The only way I can see is to use a set text action.
There would also need to be a version for Flash and a different one for HTML5.
See this tip.
If all your tool tips are using text boxes with static text, i.e. not changed dynamically then you can have a button to set the text using formatting to change the font size.

If the tool tips are images then you can use a container holding all of the sizes and just use show and hide actions for the relevant image.
You can then have a mouse enter and leave action to hide and show the container with the correct image showing.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MPW

"If all your tool tips are using text boxes with static text, i.e. not changed dynamically then you can have a button to set the text using formatting to change the font size."

Does it mean I can insert one button that changes fontsize in every existing (popup-)textbox?
Hopki
Gnome

Yep,
So a button to make all the text 20 point would look like this.

Mouse click => Set Text => Text: <span style="font-size: 20px;">Zoom In</span> => Target: tooltip_01_html5
Mouse click => Set Text => Text: <font size=”20”>Zoom In</font> => Target: tooltip_01_flash
Mouse click => Set Text => Text: <span style="font-size: 20px;">Zoom Out</span> => Target: tooltip_02_html5
Mouse click => Set Text => Text: <font size=”20”>Zoom Out</font> => Target: tooltip_02_flash
Mouse click => Hide Element => Target: $self
Mouse click => Show Element => Target: Point25

Note the above is assuming you have separate text boxes for flash and html5 and both set for do not show in one or the other, so HTML5 is set to do not show in Flash.
Also a stacked button that will change the text size to 25 point, so on click will hide self and show this button.

If you used images you can use a common naming convention and change all images with using regular expressions.
Example image ID's:
text_12_panleft
text_20_panleft
text_28_panlaft
text_12_panright
text_20_panright
text_28_panright

You can then have a button with these actions

Mouse Click => Hide Element => Target: #text_12_.*
Mouse Click => Hide Element => Target: #text_28_.*
Mouse Click => Show Element => Target: #text_20_.*

The above would hide all images/text boxes with the starting ID of text_12_ and 28 but show all images starting with text_20_ as its using the wild card .*

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MPW

Thanks you for this work.