Fit screen

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Tong

How to make elements that will fit to screen size of viewing device?

for example i have map that should be in 100% screen size fir on devices with different resolution
Markku

Hi

I have similar type of problem; I am trying to position and fit properly map element, which is opened from the bottom of the browser view port. I have not been able to find a resolution to keep close button located in the top of the map visible, if user has selected view port smaller than the height of the map.

Are you Hopki able to suggest anything?

If there would be a placeholder to point $top - $left, that could give possibility to

Mouse Click => Change Relative Position => Offset X/Y (/Limit X/Y): -1000/0/ $top/ $left => Always be within visible area - does it make any sense?

Now what I did was that I added scrollbars to html in case screen is smaller than planned, but...

br Markku
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Markku,
These are functions that will be in version 5.x which is due for release some time next year, date to be confirmed.
For the moment you could try different anchor positions for the map so always visible, also try adding a change element scale button so if the map falls of the screen click the button to change the scale of the map to say X/Y = 0.5.
This would reduce the size be half.
If the map was anchored in such a way so always show the scale and close button this should not cause a problem to the viewer.
However as said this is being addressed in the next version.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/