Mouse click

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
frodo

Hi!
I´ve noticed that in the simplex skin in html5 when tapping a button a semi transparent square remains over the button. One has to tap it again to make it disappear.
I´ve tested it on an ipod, a Galaxy phone and Galaxy tablet.
Is there a way to avoid that?
Thanks and regards, Martin
Hopki
Gnome

HI Martin,
Your getting this with iPad?
I have seen this with some Android devices but never with a Apple.
Do you have a link?
Regards,
Martin
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
frodo

Hi Hopki!
Thanks for your reply. I´ve tested it again, before answering and as usual in these cases, now it does not happen with my ipod. I do not own an ipad, but yes Galaxy phone and tablet. As you mentioned it has to be therefore an android issue.
Here is the corresponding link:
http://goo.gl/KXpfCk
Regards, Martin
soulbrother

Hi Martin and hi Gnomes ;-)

I have exactly the same behaviour, but it seems that all buttoms with actions are affected that are other than the "standard navigation" buttons:
up, down, left, right, zoom in and out does notshow that effect.

Other buttons that I have tested today shows that problem, what are in my short test buttons with those actions:
- go to URL -> javascript:gyro.toggle();
- trigger click
- toggle element scale
- chance / set element scale
- toggle fullscreen

I have tried that with a Samsung S3mini & Chrome Browser 32.0.1700.99 & Android 4.1.2
I have tried also serveral browser settings, but it is always the same kind of annoying blue "overlay".

With the default browser of the Samsung, tha complete skin is not displayed, the aera is empty and shows the panorama.
Not buttons, no graphics, nothing, only the panorama ( multiresolution is working fine).

The same panorama and skin version runs well with ipad1, but using the fullscreenbutton will let safari crash reproducible
(of course safari is the one and only app what is actice, to be shure that all memory is available for the browser...

So,
what are the solutions, what should I tell the clients for:
1. No skin with default browser on Samsung
2. Blue button "overlays" on some of the buttons...

Is there any workaround, is there any duedate for a real solution.
I just need a conctrete statement for the clients...

... and if possible of course an asap solution or workaround.

Thanks a lot folks!

Best regards to all of the team,
Dieter
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have bookmarked this topic and will bug track when next in the office.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
soulbrother

Hi again,

one point for "shorter" discussions with clients, could be a "list of supported browsers", as it is issued by krpano there:
http://krpano.com/docu/html5/#supportedsystems

So I need to ask,
- is there any list for Pano2VR ?
- can we use the krpano-list for explaining clients the general problems and general interrelationships ?
- are there some MAIN differences in the krpano-list what must be mentioned for using that "3rd party-list" related with Pano2vr?

- can you issue a "short-list" what could be used to show clients as official supplier document ?
(maybe you can simply use the krpano-list as basis and just shorten it and update it with known pano2vr facts...?)

THANKS again !
frodo

Hi!
Despite the information given by Dieter, I´ve observed that when having the "Hand Cursor" under "Appearance" unticked, this problem is avoidable. For sure this is more a temporary workaround than a solution.
At least this works with a text box.
Regards, Martin
360Texas

Possible solution: HTML5 Output | /HTML\ tab Template Parameters dialog box page 'Background Color'
[blue] Select Color picker box | HSV 200 255 255 | RGB 0 170 255 Alpha (opacity) 255

I too have noticed this 50% transparent blue shaded box around toolbar icons after had just clicked on it.

Some instances the shaded box is white. But when I changed the panorama page background color from white to blue... this box is now 50%blue. So it might have something to do with the pano page background color selected.

I wonder if there is a default transparent page background value ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com