Weird Hotspot graphic - they change at random!!!

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
AncientCityPhoto

So i have a working tour that I have begun updating. Everything was working fine. All of a sudden when I render the tour, some times the hotspots swap graphics! So if I had 5 hotspots for example... 3 of them will show the wrong icon! Sometimes it will show fine, and other times its all messed up. In a tour with multiple nodes and lots of hotspots...this only happens on two scenes! What could cause this! I feel like ive gone every last detail trying to find a cause for this and its driving me nuts. It seems so erratic! Some times it shows just fine when I view from my computer. Then I upload to my sever and they all flip around! What could possibly cause something like this! It happens in the flash and HTML5 version of the same tour.
AncientCityPhoto

When I launch the flash version from Pano2VR it is perfect. The HTML5 version shows the problem. If I load the files to the web and view them, the Flash version shows this crazy too!!!!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi, not come across this before very odd indeed.
Things to check, make sure all ID's are different, Example:
If you have three hotspot templates with different ID's but then all three have the same ID for the hotspot graphic.

Other than this can you post your p2vr and ggsk skin files?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
AncientCityPhoto

Ok, wow..I spent 6 hours debugging this. Insane. This is what is going on:

My hotspots open up a window that contains several additional elements. A background, a close button, etc... They are all nested in a main container (container 1). The hotspot has an action to SHOW ELEMENT: Container 1.

I have like 80 instances of this in this tour. All named uniquely. All of them work perfectly. This is pretty basic tour stuff right? Ok so ONE container in particular would not pop up fully, yet it was identical to all the rest. No clue why it would not work. I added an action to the corresponding hotspot to also show the specific element that was not appearing. This worked. Now that worked like the rest.

4 days of work later on this and everything is going fine, and then that crazy behavior I wrote about began. After double checking everything...i just had a hunch to remove that extra "SHOW ELEMENT" action that was showing the specific element in the container that was already called to be shown.

The moment I removed that extra SHOW ELEMENT command...everything went right back to normal. So bizarre. It was only making to scenes out of a very large tour act up. Yet that container was only in one scene.

Why would a SHOW ELEMENT command create such an issue? So an action was showing the container with all its elements...and then another action was showing one of those specific elements already being show. That damages a tour so much? Still seems weird to me. Any thoughts?