Nodes disabling pano pointing?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
LArchProf

I have been working through a series of problems with the user guides, but I am really stuck with getting my panos to point to each other. This is really my first time creating a tour trying to use the Pro version and the tour builder. I set everything up in there and linked and pointed the panos. It is also HTML5, if that makes a difference.

I think there might be a conflict between the hotspots and the map nodes occurring in the skin. I have my hotspot set to go to URL with $hu and $ht. Then I have each map node set to "go to url" on click with the URL set to {node#} and the target $ht. This setup allows me to click on the nodes in the map, but when I click between nodes using the hotspots, they are not getting the pointing information I set in the tour builder.

I included some screen captures of my settings on both the map and the node. I triple checked to make sure my pointing is correct in the tour builder, as well. I'm really stumped. I'm sure there is an easy answer or feature I missed when upgrading to Pro, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a link to the tour in its current state:
http://italy.gardentaining.com/popolo/popolo.html
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.51.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.51.13 PM.png (568.82 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.08 PM.png (82.1 KiB) Viewed 4770 times
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.28 PM.png (49.01 KiB) Viewed 4770 times
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 2.15.31 PM.png (56.79 KiB) Viewed 4770 times
LArchProf

I've tried working on this problem off and on over the week and haven't found a fix yet. Any suggestions?
360Texas

We saw this few weeks ago.

We are using Windows 8 and IE 10. Right mouse clicking on the panorama reports that I am seeing HTML5 version -> not flash.

I clicked on all node markers in the Large Map... and I do go to each of their respective panoramas.
I clicked on all the yellow arrows and I do go to each of their respective panoramas.
Appears using IE 10 which is HTML5 content aware all your node map buttons and yellow arrow buttons work. Although I did not see any text identifications displayed.

Used the small blue bar button series lower left.

Clicked HIDE Map - see map. HIDE Map again - map is hidden. So it toggles view / hide . Might rename the HIDE MAP text to "MAP" or just delete it because it appears to be duplicate function of LARGE Map button
Clicked Large Map see map. LARGE Map again - map is hidden. So it toggles view / hide .
Clicked Small Map - not active as it does not show or hide any map

Hope this helps
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
kris

Hi can you upload the skin/ project, i think there are two issues with your tour one is if you are using markers on the map no need to use "go to url" in the actions, or use open next panorama in the action in the node marker with the pan/tilt/fov setting same as hotspot settings. second is whether your radar has the "pan north" as source in the modifiers tab. and also set the default view in the viewer settings.
LArchProf

kris, here are the files. I removed the excess code from the nodes and double checked the radar pointing. But it is still failing to pick up the target values when moving between panoramas. It always opens the next panorama at the default view, and not the view set in the hotspot target value in the tourbuilder.
Attachments
popolo.zip
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 190 times
kris

Hi i used the open next panorama action in the node marker on the map with target inputs from the project hotspot title.now when you click node markers or hotspot both open with same view since i dont have the orginal images you can check it. even if its not opening the view you want just change target pan/tilt/fov value in the markers. skin attached

regards,
kris
Attachments
popolo_html5.ggsk
(805.07 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
LArchProf

Hi Kris, thanks for the help. I swear I had tried that set up before, but whatever the reason, it appears to be working now. Thanks again.