Did you know that?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
frodo

Hi!
Last year I created a tour with several panos linked thru thumbnails. I set an expire date for all of them, because I delivered the tour as a demo and wanted to have them all protected.
Now I wanted to recreate it without any expire date at all.
I realized that changing the settings only in the first (opening) panorama, unticking the "Enable expire date" box I can open all the other panoramas thru the thumbnails, despite that when opening them individually (not thru the tour) they are still blocked.
That means that when someone (a client) has an expired panorama, can create another one linked to the expired one and have it unlocked with this procedure. That means that the protection is violable. I understand that in that case you need the soft and know how to do it, but...
Right?

Regards,
Martin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Martin,
Yes this will do this as the SWF reports to the player when it opens, if the player is opened with a good in date SWF, then it will load the other SWFs as they are loaded in a different layer.
I will have a chat with Thomas about this but this is how I understand it works, however I could be wrong.
Will report back when I know more.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Martin,
Yes this is the case, the opening SWF can report to the Player, but all SWF files loaded from hotspots are loaded into a different layer and the player does not check.
So yes locked SWF can be displayed.
Thomas will look into this.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/