Rounded Area Hotspots

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
dp.math

Hi all,
is there a chance to have a box rounded area hotspot?

I really would like to have a rounded box instead of a text when the mouse is over the hs area, but it seems to me that is not possible.

Am i wrong?

Mimmo
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
At the moment Pano2VR does not allow for Radius in the text box.

You can use a rectangle which does have the Radius and then add a text box to this. Giving the rectangle the modifiers Move X with Mouse X and Move Y with Mouse Y will make it track with the mouse pointer.
The disadvantage is the rectangle will not auto size, there are ways to get around this, but then it starts getting a little more involved. I would suggest make the rectangle and text box the size of your longest amount of text.

I have attached a ggsk file which has the above, as well as a second text box to act as a drop shadow.
The Hotspot Proxy ID for the rectangle is the *, this means it will react with any hotspot be it point or area.
The actions are to change and set the alpha of the rectangle, using just show and hide will cause unwanted flickering from its last position.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
tool_tip.ggsk
(829 Bytes) Downloaded 328 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
dp.math

Thank you Martin for the quick reply.

I'll check your solution and then I'll write the result.

write you soon!