Embed 360 panorama flach

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
saarikor

Is there any easy way to let people to embed 360 panorama swf file to they own sites?
What I mean is that when I publish panorama to my sites, is there any easy way to make for example EMBED text
to my panorama and if it is clicked, then there would popup the embed txt or something?
Sebastian

In order to run Flash within HTML, there are quite few tags required. Separate set of Embed and Object tags. One for IE and another one for all the other browsers. On top of it, if you use any detection method to test flash player version or replace it with Image if the player has problem, there are external javascript files. A bit too much trouble asking people to copy all that just to run the file.

I suggest upload the complete set of files to your server. The SWF, JS and HTML. Then provide the user with iframe tag which loads the html with everything in it. To make the URL short, you can trim it using www.bit.ly
I tried just now and it worked like charm. I made simple html and put short iframe tag which calls panorama from my server. I then uploaded that HTML to another server in different country and the Flash Pano loaded without any problem.

example:

Code: Select all

<iframe width="600" height="450" src="http://bit.ly/k2t3i3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
regards

Sebastian
saarikor

Thanks Sebastian! I'll take a look of that. :)
Sebastian

by the way, that's how you embed YouTube videos within blogs and websites.

regards

Sebastian