FREE iPad style skin elements!

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Sebastian

Hello guys

I would like to share with all the iPad enthusiasts, a set of iPad style skin elements, developed for the basic skin provided by Pano2VR. You can download PSD Photoshop (CS4) source file, or PNG files, if you have no access to Photoshop authoring tool.

The PSD file comes with all the Layer Styles for you to study, for easy modifications and for future reference, if you happen to need to reproduce the iPad style for some other product. You are most welcome to replace the existing icons with your own preferred images, to suit your layout design. If that's the case, I would recommend that you design your new icons in Illustrator, drag-drop them to Photoshop to create Vector Smart Object, then apply the same layer style to maintain the iPad's look.

Take Note!
there are two Layer Styles, one for the icon and one for the button.
pano2VR_iPad.zip
Complete set with layer styles
(5.11 MiB) Downloaded 919 times

The PNG files are in png-24 format with Alpha transparency channel, to prevent the color background from colliding with your existing design. Barely 1kb each, making the skin very small in size and fast to download:
Black.zip
Black icon set - png format
(8.8 KiB) Downloaded 624 times
Grey.zip
Grey icon set - png format
(10.02 KiB) Downloaded 782 times
You are free to do whatever is that like with these files. You have my upfront consent to use them for personal or commercial projects, replicate, re-upload, modify or share over peer-2-peer networks.

Best regards
Sebastian
360Texas

Thank you Sir. I will look at them in few minutes
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
sportsnapper

Very nice. You don't have a question mark and an information icon in the same set do you?
Sebastian

sportsnapper wrote:Very nice. You don't have a question mark and an information icon in the same set do you?
Will that do?

You can replace it with you preferred symbol. Just type or paste new symbol for the "?" or "i", position above the button, and drag drop the layer style on it and delete the one I did. It's pretty easy and fast :)
iPad_i.zip
PSD with Layer Styles
(13.62 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
regards
Sebastian
q&i.zip
Black and Grey q&i png files
(4.15 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
sportsnapper

Very fast - thanks.

But being told exactly how to do it also really helps.

I've just spent quite some time working out how to re-colour svg graphics. Using the Illustrator edit colour|recolour artwork is very easy once you've worked out the difference between colour groups and swatches. Thee's a few video tutorials around, but they concentrate on re-colouring one file, rather than repeating the same thing for a number of files.

regards
acer4x

Sebastion - just saw these - thank you for sharing.

Elizabeth