New skin buttons/icons professionally designed for iDevices

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
anahum

We just developed the most comprehensive set of buttons and some icons specifically designed to be used in panoramas' skins for small portable devices' screens. The name of the set is "i-white". All the graphics are non-obstructive, with high definition and contrast and the most important feature, they are very smooth. They look great on iPhones!!!. You can see a sample and buy them here.

We have more sets under development. Stay tuned.
Last edited by anahum on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anahum

Now with more buttons, 213 buttons in 3 colors, totaling 639 buttons.
Last edited by anahum on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulbrother

Really nice Arturo,

I will not forget this, if I will hvae to need to offer panotours for i-devices...

BUT:
MY biggest question at the moment is:

Can I offer to clients the "normal" panorama-tours ( createt with pano2vr beta3), also running on i-devices ?

I don´t know exactly, where are the restrictions, what must I take care of - to make shure that a panoTOUR also will be runnung on i-pad and i-phone...

Can someboday give some tipps and tricks - what to take care on panotours for i-devices?

Thanks again!!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I would suggest looking or doing a forum search as there is loads of information on html5/css3 output.
Here is also a good place to start: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pan ... ML5_Export
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
HansNyberg

anahum wrote:We just developed the most comprehensive set of buttons and some icons specifically designed to be used in panoramas' skins for small portable devices' screens. The name of the set is "i-white". All the graphics are non-obstructive, with high definition and contrast and the most important feature, they are very smooth. They look great on iPhones!!!. You can see a sample and buy them here.

We have more sets under development. Stay tuned.
The buttons look nice but if you only have them in 25x25 they are unusable. I can not find them larger on your site.
The basics in creating a usable interface for Smartphones and Tablets is to create large buttons. 40x40 is the smallest you can use for an iPad and on a 4" screen with as large resolution as the iPhone even 50x50 may be too small.
I just made of demos and experiments with both iPad and an 3.7" 800x480 Android and on that one 40x40 thumbs are beginning to be to small even for my small fingers. The iPhone has 960x640 on a 3.5" screen so thats even smaller buttons.

Standard interface should not need to be zoomed to be usable.

Hans