Object2vr controls enlarged when maximised

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MattW

In flash panoramas generated in Pano2VR, the skin controls stay at their set size when the pano is maximised.

When I maximise my Object2VR, the skin controls are also enlarged. As these are designed to a certain size, they don't look good when scaled up. I've basically tweaked the same skin from Pano2VR for my object movie so I expected them to behave in a similar way.

Am I missing something in Object2VR? Or is it just the way it handles skins?

Any help appreciated...

Cheers,
Matt
Hopki
Gnome

Have a play with the Scaling witch is found in the Flash Output window.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MattW

Thanks for the suggestion.

The default was "Show All" which fills the window but scales the controls when the viewing window is larger (or maximised). The closest I could get was "None" but when maximised, it doesn't fill the screen (unless you zoom in but the controls are left in the middle) but the controls aren't enlarged.

I've also noticed that you can't use the "CTRL" and "SHFT" to zoom like you can in Pano2VR (I guess because you use the "SHFT" key to move where you've zoomed in). I apologise if these things have already been noted but I'm used to Pano2VR and thought the Object 2VR would be much the same as it uses the same skins.

Thanks again,
Matt