Need clarity on skin editor and window sizes

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Ste

Hi,
Feeling my way around with Pano2VR. Need some further understanding on the relationship between the Flash/QT Output > Display > Window Size and the Skin Editor Window W & H.

I need to end up with a small flash pic (embedded in an html page). When it is full-screened it needs to be good quality.

The way I experimented is to create the small window (400 x 300) and then full-screen it.
Problem. When full-screening, there is now a lot of interpolation and furthermore the control buttons become huge and bitmappy. Obviously not the way to go

Frustrating being a newbie... would appreciate your comments.
k.ary.n
Gnome

The Window Size in the Display section of both the Flash and QuickTime output settings determine the window size of the player. The window size in the skin editor determines the Editor window size and does not affect the player window size.

Keep in mind that if you are outputting an equirectangular image, your window size should also be 2:1.

Also, a small window size with small a small cube face size will result in poor results when in fullscreen. Avoid this by increasing your cube face size (although it'll increase your overall output size). Some folks use two different outputs for this (a lo res version and a hi res version) to avoid size issues.