Old & new tour

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
jeroen

I’m making a small tour to show the result of an redecoration. (to thank the sponsors and to show them that the money is well spend). The tour is quite simple and the building is a clubhouse of my local sports club. I have plans doing the same thing with a church but this to complex to start with .

The tour is build of 3 panorama’s made before the redecoration (Old 1-3) and 4 after it (New 1-4). For this example I used the skin from Jare modified by AdrianF. (Compass not yet configured)

The idea is That you will start with the building after the decoration (New 1) and you can hop to other pano’s in the normal way (via hotspots; New 2-4). Important (for me) is that if you are looking at the old panorama (the 3 made before the redecoration, Old 1-3) and you want to go to another location in the building (hop to second or third panorama) you get the old panorama of that location. So hopping to old or new panorama’s is only done by pressing a button (not a hotspot!).
A quick drawing:
Black lines are hotspots
Red lines are buttons

So hopping van New 1 to Old 2is not possible.

I managed to hop from New 1 to Old 1 and back keeping the (about) the same Pan/Tilt/FoV bij using the $cur
The problem I now have is:
When I hop from New 1 to New 1; How do I disable/hide the button from New 1 and Old 1 and enable New 2 & Old 2?

I made an example of how far I’m now
(BTW I did not spend any real effort to align the images very good; I just used the defaults of PTGUI what will be enough for making a working skin).
I have added 6 buttons (on separate locations; so I can see them all); I expect that the buttons need to be aligned on top of each other…)

The question:
How can I enable & disable the right button (set) when I change panorama’s?

I added the skin a’m working with the file the 200903 are the olds & the 200911 are the new once. The _A_ is location 1 and so on.

The first panorama is available on
http://www.jeroeneck.nl/pano/altis_A_200911.swf
(The panorama will be showed in a small window)

I hope you can point me 2 the right direction.

Thanks in adavance!
Attachments
Altis_proef.ggsk
Working version (not ready)
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 549 times
Jeroen / Amersfoort / The Netherlands
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Had a quick play.
This will also work for Hi and Lo res panoramas as well.

The white rectangle is the toggle button between old and new. Just use the hotspot to navigate around as normal. To distinguish between the panoramas the old one has, old on them.

Link Here

Kind regards
Hopki :)
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/