Skin editor does not work

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Smourt

Anyone have an idea why the skin editor would suddenly stop working? When I click on "edit" to edit the skin it hangs PANO2VR

I have reinstalled and still I have the problem.

Any advice please?

Thanks
k.ary.n
Gnome

That's strange. Which version are you using?
Smourt

I have figured out the bug...

On my notebook, I use 2 screens... one for tools and one as the working screen...

If you want, you can switch the two screens around... by right clicking on desktop... so what happens is sometimes windows defaults the oposite way so you can not drag a screen left to right but rather right to left.

PANO2VR has a prob with that... if it remembers opening skin editor in other screen it will open it in that screen... even if screen is not connected... only way of getting that screen back is connecting the screen again and voila... the skin window is there... in the other screen...

NOW...
if the screens have been changed around through the desktop... then it will still expect to open on the right when screen is on the left... and will not display the skin window on the screen...even though the second monitor is connected...

does this sound like I am going mad???

so even if there is another screen as was previous, it also depends which side it is configured through the desktop...

there you have it... hope it helps another...

Regards,

Stephan
matt1985

You are not going mad but that really strange.
laralesmes

Just had the same issue now with version pano2vr_install64_6_1_13 and this solved it - I must say this is the single first bug I encounter after months working with pano2vr :)